Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time to meet our Featured Designer for January!

Well, you've met all the fab ladies who make up our first Design Team here at Colour Me...!, but there is still one more person to meet!

Each month, we will have a Featured Designer join us! For the month of January, you'll have the pleasure of checking out some of the work from the fabulous...

Lesley Croghan


Hi! My name is Lesley and I am a primary teacher. I love making crafts and getting inky with stamps. I began card making when I was 7 years old; creating cards for family members by folding a paper in half and drawing the design on my own. I loved it. Now I stamp my images! Coloring makes me happy and I am always playing with paper, inks, stamps and stickers... which is why I called my blog "Always Playing with Paper". I began blogging in 2009 and I have had the opportunity to design for and to create a few of my own challenge blogs since then. I am happily married to a big sweetie of a fella, who understands my obsession with paper! When we go traveling, he asks me for the addresses to the craft stores in advance so he can pre-plan the best route!

I am absolutely delighted to be guest designing for Colour Me. Thank you to Hayley and Tara for this lovely opportunity. 


In just a little over a week, we'll go live with our first challenge. But there's still more fun in store over here at Colour Me...! before that happens ;) 

3 comments:

  1. A most awesome choice!! Can't wait to be inspired by Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Leslie! Can't wait for January, it's almost time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Leslie!!!! Can't wait to see all the goodies y'all create this month :D

    ReplyDelete